Wednesday 15 August 2012

My Marathi Book

I have been writing a book in Marathi for last 6 months. The book is on 'Swami Vivekananda's Leadership Skills' and on publisher request I wrote this book in Marathi (which I originally started to write in English). This book is getting published today (15-Aug-2012) at 'Abasaheb Garware College', Pune. Name of the book is 'Deep stambh Netrutwacha' and publisher is Vivekananda Kendra (Head office at Kanyakumari and branches all over India)

I got inspiration to write this book mainly from an English book 'Lincoln on Leadership'. Before the book gets published, my friends & colleagues who don't understand Marathi have started asking me when will it be available in English? I don't have an answer right now but will look at this possibility as well.

Would like to thank everybody who helped & inspired me for this new venture!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.